Cottman of The Woodlands
705 Sawdust Road
The Woodlands, TX 77380
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Local in the News
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Welcomes New “Cottman Man” to The Woodlands Location
The Trusted Auto Repair Brand Continues Service Availability
Under New Ownership in North Houston Area
THE WOODLANDS, Texas – Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care today announced The Woodlands, Texas, location is open under new ownership, providing the same trusted auto services to The Woodlands, Spring and Houston areas. Mikhail Goloborodko assumed ownership of The Woodlands Cottman center at 705 Sawdust Road, where transmission service is a specialty but the full range of automotive service and repair is also available.
“My business partner and I have been interested in owning our own auto care business for a while, and when we saw the Cottman center in The Woodlands we knew it was the right fit,” said Mikhail. “Cottman already has a loyal customer base in the north Houston area, and we’re excited to continue providing high quality transmission and car care services to the community.”
Mikhail comes to Cottman with an extensive engineering background, having worked with large oil and gas companies where he specialized in increasing productivity. He was drawn to the Cottman center in The Woodlands because of its ideal location next to Captain Kirk’s boat shop and its excellent reputation in the community.
“There is high demand in The Woodlands area for affordable, high-quality transmission services, and we want our shop to be the local choice for car care,” added Mikhail. “We are committed to providing the excellent service residents already expect from Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care.”
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care chooses its franchisees with care, identifying entrepreneurs that exemplify the same commitment to customer service and quality that has long defined the company. As an automotive aftermarket industry leader, Cottman has been providing trusted car care in neighborhoods across the nation for more than 50 years. Millions of car owners already think of Cottman as “my mechanic,” helping Cottman stand out from other aftermarket auto care companies as a national brand that offers local, one-stop total car care service.
As the new neighborhood Cottman Man, Mikhail’s center is positioned to remain the local standard for transmission services in The Woodlands.
“Mikhail will be an asset to the Cottman brand,” said Randy Wright, president of Cottman. “His background and passion for quality is why we have confidence in his new ownership of The Woodlands location. We look forward to watching his center succeed in the area.”
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care offers a rare franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs like Mikhail interested in a proven and reputable brand in the fast-growing automotive aftermarket industry. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $100,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per center. The initial franchise investment for a Cottman center is between $190,000 and $235,000, which includes a $37,500 franchise fee. For honorably discharged veterans, Cottman offers a reduced franchise fee.
To learn more about Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care and its available franchise opportunities please visit https://cottman.com/cottman-franchise-opportunities/.
About Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
With locations across the U.S., Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care is a transmission and auto repair brand that services almost any make or model vehicle, foreign or domestic. Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care centers specialize in complete transmission service, brakes, suspension, air conditioning service and much
Company in the News
- Cottman’s Blog Does It Again: Number 14 of the Top 33 Helpful Blogs for Repair and Maintenance
- Cottman’s Blog Reaches Top 100 Auto Repair and Maintenance Blogs for Mechanics and Car Owners
- dotCOMM Awards Recognizes Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Honored with Platinum Award
- As Auto Sales Dip, Aftermarket Specialists have the Chance to Shine
- Cottman Honored with Hermes Gold Award for Educational Video Series
- Explaining the Problem
- Cottman Recognized by Top Crowd-Sourced Customer Review Site
- Cottman Wins Two Telly Awards for Transmission Physician Educational Video Series
- Cottman Gathers for 2017 Convention to Celebrate and Reflect on the Years Achievements
- Introducing…The Women of Cottman
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Digital Marketing Campaign Launches “Transmission Physician” for Drivers
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – What Is A Fail Safe?
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – Value Of A 10 Day Recheck
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – It May Not Be The Transmission
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – Checking The ATF
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – Why Are Transmissions So Expensive
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care – Should I Choose one Repair Shop or Take my Car to the one that Offers the Best Price?
- Understanding Antilock Brakes (ABS)
- Get the Most Out of Your Car: Read the Owners Manual!
- Cottman Man Warns Of Distracted Driving Risks
- How Do I Know If My Car Needs Shocks?
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Deepens Commitment to Communities it Serves
- What Are "Normal" Driving Conditions?
- Tips During National Car Care Month Can Keep You Driving Trouble Free
Outstanding Customer Service Awards
- 2015 Outstanding Customer Service Award
- 2014 Outstanding Customer Service Award
- 2013 Person of the Year
- 2016 Outstanding Customer Service
- 2017 Customer Service Award
Contact Cottman of The Woodlands
- Or - Call Now 281-764-6283
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Free Towing Service
With Major Repair
Within 15 Miles
Call now for assistance at 281-764-6283
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Synchrony Financial